- Side x Sides
- 2012 Yamaha RHINO 700 SPORT EDITION
2012 Yamaha RHINO 700 SPORT EDITION
- The Sport Edition is ready to go with fully adjustable piggyback shocks, one-piece cast aluminum wheels, injection-molded sun top, over fenders, and Baja-inspired front carry bar. Also included are dealer-installed LED tail lights, LED dome light, and cargo bed rails.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides industryexclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD— all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.